Let your fellow members know that you’ve enjoyed their comments and/or found their posts inspiring.
There are 3 new ways to engage with others’ posts or comments:
1. Tell Someone Their Comments Are Helpful
- When you read a comment you find helpful, click on “Was this helpful?” underneath it
- Now everyone knows that you found this comment “Helpful”
2. Sort All Comments by "Helpful"
You can view the most helpful comments right away with the improved sorting feature:
- Locate the “Sort by” option on the top right of the comments section
- Click on “Newest”
- Select “Most Helpful”
3. Did Something Inspire You? Show Us!
Tell fellow members that you found their post inspirational without opening the post.
- When you find a post that inspires you in the Inspiration conversation, hover over the heart on the bottom right of the post
- Click on it – now the heart is smiling!
We’re excited to bring you these new features and look
forward to receiving your feedback.