Your doctor shouldn’t be the only one asking questions during your regular appointments. If you need some ideas, our checklist below includes several important questions you could ask your doctor on your next visit.
- Are there any medicines that I should not be taking at the same time?
- What are some side effects I might experience with certain medicines?
- Should I be making any changes to my diet?
- What physical activities are safe or unsafe for me?
- How frequently should I be visiting for checkups?
Print out this checklist and add any other questions you may want to ask. Share it with your caregiver so you can both contribute to the conversation with your doctor.
You can find more resources in the Heart Failure Handbook. Register to receive it at https://us.keepitpumping.com/register.jsp.